Laws & Regulations
Green Choice Moto offers the Laws & Regulations you will need to make informed decisions concerning your electric vehicle life and personal safety.
Ministry of Ontario – Transportation
Ontario’s Guide to Safe Cycling:
City of Toronto
Safety & Education
• Tires – Inflate to the recommended tire pressure as shown on the tire.
• Spokes – Check for and replace loose, bent or broken spokes.
• Wheels – Make sure wheels are centred in the forks and not touching the brake blocks. Check the rim for side to-
side wobbles and up and down hops by watching the wheel spin past the brakes or frame. More than half a
centimetre of wobble is cause for concern.
• Coaster Brakes – Check that the bolt holding the brake arm to the frame clip is tight.
• Helmet – Make sure that your helmet meets safety standards (e.g. Snell, CSA, ANSI, ASTM, BSI, SAA, CPSC) and
has not been damaged in a collision.
Keep your bike secure
• Always carry a quality bicycle lock when riding and always lock your bike and quick release items like your wheels and
seat to something solid.